Corn Maze Open For Business

Corn Maze Open For Business

Rachel Williams, Reporter

This year despite all of the craziness the corn maze has opened up. It has been a great fall activity for adults and kids for many years and many people go to it every year. The corn maze opening is one normal thing for this year. Everyone of all ages is super excited to go to the corn maze since they have activities for all ages. They have a little kid hay maze, the corn maze, the slide, and slingshots. 

Many students have opinions on what the corn maze should look like.“I’m really happy about the corn maze opening, even if we have to wear a mask” 8th grader Laynee Burrell says. “My favorite part about the corn maze is the huge slide. Especially with the big bumps at the end” She says. Laynee, like most people, did the maze whenever she went there.  “I always do the slide, I really enjoy the slingshots and going on hayrides”

“ We will not be having a mask mandate,” Bridget Gallagher who runs the corn maze said. “ We feel since it is so spread out, and everyone is outside, we will let everyone make the call that is best for them.” They have redone the slide so it is faster and a bit more “back-friendly”. Everything is set up this year. Hickory Street Food Truck from Powell will be serving  Gallagher Natural Beef burgers and brats, this year on Saturdays and Sundays.  Everyone is very excited about the corn maze this year.