• December 11December 13-Ugly Sweater Contest

• December 108th Grade Girls basketball, Conference Champs

• December 10Wrestling, Conference Champs

Mrs. Meyer

Back to Article
Back to Article

Mrs. Meyer

Kash Merritt, Feature

Mrs. Meyer has been working at Cody Middle school for four years as a paraprofessional. She also worked at the high school for 23 years helping high risk students. She loves to support kids and help them, and be there for them as a role model. Her favorite part of her job is making friends with the kids or that “special connection” with them. Mrs. Myer works with multiple people to make sure her job gets done, and to also help the student she is working with. She loves working with kids even when some students do not want help.

Off of school she loves to be there for the kids, at sports events and other activities they participate in outside of CMS. She sees them at the store and says hi and asks them how their doing to make sure they know that she is there for them. When she worked at the high school she would always get calls about kids needing rides or needing help on a piece of work. Communication has always been an important part of her job.

Her friend, Mike, was a coach for the Indianapolis Colts the years Peyton Manning was there, and they attended many games, and were in invited to many sideline practices, and met many players. She has two daughters, her daughter Amy is 31, and her other daughter Alicia is age 30. They have visited many places around the country and Mexico. They have been to Illinois, Wisconsin, Arizona, Colorado, South Dakota, California, Nevada, Washington, Florida, and Cozumel Mexico. They have been to Disneyland and many amusement parks in the states above. Her husband Pat, is the Park County Assessor, and has worked in that office for over 30 years. They have also been to many concerts in Red Rocks in Colorado, Salt Lake, Denver, and productions in Billings. Whether it’s a getaway, or a trip to Mexico, or Chico Hot Springs they always try to make memories with family as much as possible.