• April 22MULAN JR. Friday, 4/26 7pm Saturday, 4/27 2pm & 7pm

Mrs. Farmer in the Hub

Back to Article
Back to Article

Mrs. Farmer in the Hub

Landen Gallagher, Feature

Student Services is located in the hub/middle of CMS and its main purpose is to deal with anything relating to students. Whether it be lack of attendance, tardies, lunch detention, announcements, or even the Bronc Buck Cafe, Student Services and Mrs. Farmer have it covered. Mrs. Farmer’s position is administrative assistant and behavior support. Mrs. Farmer was asked who she works with in a typical day at CMS, and she answered everybody. She works with the custodians, the principals, and pretty much the entire administrative staff. Mrs. Farmer has worked at CMS for eight years, five of them as a paraprofessional in the behavior room, the other three in Student Services. Before she came to CMS, Mrs. Farmer worked at the Department of Family Services in Basin, the group home in Basin, and at a treatment center in billings. Mrs. Farmer mentioned that she had all of these jobs because she had a degree in social work.

Mrs. Farmer has three children and is a single mom. Her only son is a senior and her twin girls are both freshmen. Her day usually starts with eating a hearty breakfast and then bringing her kids to school.

Mrs. Farmer may have been raised in Montana, but she will always have a home here in Cody Wyoming.